Your presets file will be located in a HOT PINK DOWNLOAD LINK on the PURCHASE CONFIRMATION page that you will be automatically taken to once your purchase is complete.
You can download these onto your phone if your phone is okay with the file. Some phones like it, some don’t. If it doesn’t work on your phone, give it a try on your laptop.
Please send me an email if you have any trouble and I will get it taken care of for you! Katherineoliviatuttle@gmail.com
See below for Download and Installation instructions for mobile phone.
- download the free zip viewer app ( blue with a zipper)
- click download once purchased
- click the upper right corner box with arrow and click copy to zip viewer
- click the preset and hit extract
- the preset name is the file with.dng behind it click the circle on the right
- click open in, then click copy to Lightroom
- The DNG photo file will open in Lightroom. Once that picture opens, click the top right corner with the three dots and click Create Preset
- Name the preset and hit save
- If you do not have this option you will just need to hit copy settings and then go to your own picture and select “paste settings”
- If you saved the preset you can scroll over to presets on the image editing screen and you should find the saved preset under User Presets and click apply.
- Remember – each photo has unique lighting and composition needs and you may have to adjust a few things to get it to look right on your photo. The main things I adjust are exposure, saturation, and luminance / saturation of the color orange.