Hi there! I’m Katherine Tuttle, thanks for popping by!
You’ll usually find me sharing the realities of our everyday crazy – with a corporate job and two side hustles – I’m a #momprenuer with big dreams.
I love to share the things that make a difference in our lives, my “minimalist in progress” style, and the deeper thoughts on motherhood and freeing myself from the trap of perfectionism.
Here’s some fun facts –>
- I’m 28 years old
- A 7 with a slight 8 wing on the Enneagram
- Atlanta, Georgia Born and Raised
- Wife to my highschool crush
- Mama to the two most precious little hearts of gold
- I’ve been a Type One Diabetic since 8 years old
I’m a yoga teacher with a personal mission to help restore and strengthen women’s bodies after having babies. Check out my Pranamama yoga program if you want to see what that’s all about.
#progressnotperfection is my life’s mantra. I hope you’ll join me.